· Individuals will package cards
· Individuals verify labels and paperwork
· Placed bagged cards in storage boxes
· Place assorted cards in storage boxes
· May assemble card assortments or sets
· May attach or add manual decorations to cards (ribbons, ornaments, etc.)
· Ability to read and understand labels, paperwork, and instructions.
· Manual dexterity, using both hands and fingers in handling and grasping.
· Must be able to stand, walk and sit up to eight hours per day, and able to lift up to 30-50 lbs.
· Must be able to perform repetitive work.
· Commitment to full season