Inventory Attendant - Crystal Lake, IL
Go back to the job list
- Follow all site Safety and Security Procedures; perform all assignments and tasks in a safe manner.
- Report any unsafe or potentially unsafe working conditions to management immediately.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
- Receive purchased material and checking PO against packing slip for accuracy; enter receiving and inventory information into the system.
- Put material away after receipt.
- Issue returns for unused material per SOP guidelines
- Return material to vendor or shipping parts out for repair, following SOP guidelines.
- Performing cycle counts and reporting stock balance discrepancies to Manager for resolution.
- Take inventory to identify reorder needs for supervisor approval.
- Issue materials to client as required.
- Locate stock and delivers items to their destination outside of storeroom upon request.
- Maintain close communication with supervisor regarding all customer issues and concerns.
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Clean and organizes storeroom as directed, including sweeping, scraping, etc.
- Special projects assignments
- Ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in part identification.
- 1-2 years professional work experience
- PC Based Windows Operating System computer experience and ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in the use of computer system.
- Strong people and customer service skills.
We transitioned from six temporary employment agencies to one professional employment group, that being CMG. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to expedite the transition quite rapidly,...
read more ...and CMG rose the occasion by moving our turnover date ahead by 2 weeks. They were true heroes in our eyes.
Through today, I can say that we haven’t had any negative issues with CMG. We have saved a substantial amount of money by converting to them.
I highly recommend CMG for an employment solution to any company looking to outsource their employment needs. read less
View All Testimonials