Plater - 2nd shift [Archived] - Arvada, CO
Go back to the job list
- Assist with plating line operation
- Use remote chain hoist to raise and lower parts into various
- Assist with the prepping, racking and processing parts.
- Complete each job from start to finish.
- Document steps throughout the plating process
- Previous production or manufacturing experience is a
plus but not required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
We transitioned from six temporary employment agencies to one professional employment group, that being CMG. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to expedite the transition quite rapidly,...
read more ...and CMG rose the occasion by moving our turnover date ahead by 2 weeks. They were true heroes in our eyes.
Through today, I can say that we haven’t had any negative issues with CMG. We have saved a substantial amount of money by converting to them.
I highly recommend CMG for an employment solution to any company looking to outsource their employment needs. read less
View All Testimonials