Schedule:This position is going to Wisconsin twice a week.
- Leaves Early Tuesday Morning, 12–12:30am to go to Wisconsin. Delivers ½ the route in the morning, ending the day around 1pm (14hrs).
- Stays overnight in Wisconsin – Company covers the hotel and provides $50 for food/necessities
- Leaves Early Wednesday Morning about 4am. Loops back around heading back to MN and delivers the rest of the route. Returning around 1pm (9hrs)
· Thenthis route repeats again leaving Early Friday, 12-12:30am and ReturningSaturday around 1pm
· Intotal, the estimated hours each week would be about 46hrs, so there is somebuilt in OT in this position. Of course, weather conditions could make thislonger.
Pay: $20.00 perhour
Job Summary:Deliver products to stores accurately and safely. Load trucks for delivery/pick-up. Count and stock incoming products. Pack product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliveries to customers; must ensure all products ordered are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that all product deliveries meet customer and Company standards, to include accurate and timely completion of all necessary paperwork
- Accurate and timely product pick-up as needed
- Assist in loading trucks, ensuring that all items needed are loaded and that trucks are loaded properly to maintain product quality and ensure ease of unloading at destination
- Responsible for notifying manager of any customer/vendor concerns or problems that may arise
- Maintain truck and equipment, including pre-trip vehicle inspections, documentation and immediate reporting of any needed repairs
- Ensure that vehicle is maintained, cleaned and operational at all times
- Assist with warehouse duties, including assisting couriers, working in coolers/freezer and general cleaning
- Consistently practice and support all safety rules and guidelines
- Be flexible and assist in other areas of the company as needed/requested
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Valid Class B commercial drivers license with air brake endorsement and a good driving record.
· Must participate in all drug/alcohol tests and physicals, which are mandatory by the DOT.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to handle multiple priorities at one time
- Must be able to represent the Company to customers, vendors and general public in a consistently reliable and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible on work hours
- Excellent knowledge of fish and seafood products
- Driving knowledge of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and airport
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent follow through on documentation and procedures
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to job environment and industry changes
- Skill in operating 26,001+ lb. straight trucks
- Ability to safely lift 75 lbs. on a regular basis
· Consists of driving to various towns/cities and businesses.
· May drive in rain, snow, etc.
· Deliveries consist of dock-to-dock loading and unloading and also hand-to-dock loading and unloading.
· Consists of concrete floors, cold, wet and damp surroundings.
· May have odors of fish.
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint PaulPark MN 55071
· Online: https://www.corpmgmtgroup.com/jobopenings/