Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for an Ovens Operator at our St. Paul Park, Minnesotalocation.
Shift:1st Shift / 3am Until Work is Complete (depends on productionneeds)
Pay: $12.50 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all GMPs and SOPs
- Package bread, dinner rolls, buns, etc.
- Feed buns/bread through machine for slicing.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of packaged products to standards, such as making sure the product is properly sealed.
- Regulate the metal detector and machine speed.
- Place finished and packaged product in boxes or on pallets for distribution.
- Identify ingredients used to mix Danish
- Assist Danish operator to gather ingredients for mixing
- Set up area where Danish will be prepared for the next stage of processing
- Gather ingredients and prepare them for the sheeting operator: shortening press
- Cut and scale Danish dough for the press machine: press dough and place in pan
- Place Danish slabs on pan and store properly for sheeting operators to use
- Label all ingredients prepared to use later during the day or week
- Assist Production lead in different area of food processing Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, and background check.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours
- Ability to work in hot environment
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- This job is physically demanding, employee should be well prepared to work a full shift moving and lifting. Employee must be able to stand for long period of time while performing their duties. Physically able to perform task for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, and so forth.
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: email@example.com
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint PaulPark MN 55071
· Online: https://www.corpmgmtgroup.com/jobopenings/