CNC Machinist [Archived] - Louisville, CO
Go back to the job list
- Set up and/or operate basic jobs with assistance
on some of the equipment within a call/department using set up sheets, blue
prints and/or operation sheets
- Inspect work for accuracy and quality
- Preforms basic set up and operation manual
machines when required
- Basic adjustments to maintain dimensional
- Uses basic shop math to assist in job functions
- Complies will all work and safety rules
- Maintain machine maintenance and log
- Experience working with lathe machines required
- Ability to use basic inspection equipment and
- Ability to use calipers and micrometers
- Ability to read basic blueprints
- Basic shop math skills
- Comply with all safety rules
- CAM/G-Code/M-Code experience is a plus
We transitioned from six temporary employment agencies to one professional employment group, that being CMG. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to expedite the transition quite rapidly,...
read more ...and CMG rose the occasion by moving our turnover date ahead by 2 weeks. They were true heroes in our eyes.
Through today, I can say that we haven’t had any negative issues with CMG. We have saved a substantial amount of money by converting to them.
I highly recommend CMG for an employment solution to any company looking to outsource their employment needs. read less
View All Testimonials