Corporate Management Group is currently hiring for a Sorter at our Bloomington, MN location.
Shift: 3:30pm-2:00am Mon-Thurs
Pay: $14 per hour
· Remove metal parts from metal skeleton. Accurately count parts and check for quality.
Essential Duties &Responsibilities:
· Remove metal parts from metal skeleton
· Count parts that have been pulled
· Identify the quality level of parts that are being pulled
· Attention to detail
· Remove laser dross by manually scraping, sanding or grinding
· Meets department standards for quality and accuracy
· Lift up to 50 lbs.
· Operate a forklift
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Safety Protocol
· Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
· Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
· Support safety policies and programs.
· This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Metal experience in a manufacturing environment desired.
· Long Term Employment
· Medical & Dental Benefits
· Overtime - Depending on production needs
· Weekly Pay
· Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
· $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!