Order Picker - 1st Shift - Plymouth, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Group iscurrently hiring for a Warehouse Associate at our Plymouth, MN location.
Shift:1st Shift / 9:00am - 6:00pm / Monday - Friday
Pay: $14.00 perhour
Job Summary: Warehouse Associates will be picking and packing orders for a regional distributor of building materials, specifically for the cabinet making industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to work at quick pace on feet.
- Computer skills a must.
- Pick and process orders from a paperless scanning gun (RF Scanner.)
- Shipping system experience.
- Needs to work with others in area.
- Forklift Certification is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Operate basic machinery (will train.) Specifically, a Sliding Saw and Laminate Rolling Machine.
- Counting and packaging product on orders.
· Working with large awkward sheets of plastic laminate.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· RF Scanner Experience
· Strong work history and ethic.
· Construction, carpentry, and/or handtools knowledge and/or experience.
· Ability to lift up-to 50 lbs.
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $150 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouragedto call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071