Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Punch Press Operator our Brookings, South Dakota location.
1st shift available!
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Job Summary: Precision metal fabricator and machining manufacturer currently seeking a reliable, motivated and mechanically inclined Punch Press Operator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set-up and run punching/forming operations with tolerances of +/- .010” to +/- .030” on .036 gauge to .187 gauge sheet metal.
• Set-up and run of various sizes and models of punch presses.
• Inspect work, making necessary notations on work routers.
• Detecting and reporting defective materials to Quality Department
• Insures that all work is done in accordance with and adheres to Company ISO and Quality standards.
• The nature of the work is a mix of small to medium quantity runs with frequent set-ups.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• 1+ plus years of precision metal finishing experience
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Completion of an apprenticeship program, technical or trade school training program a plus.
• Capable of setting up and running close tolerance jobs with no or little supervision.
• Demonstrated use of measuring tools, calipers and height gauges.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings.
• Good attendance and punctuality and willingness to work overtime as needed.
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Willing to train mechanically inclined individuals.
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
• 401(k) with company matching.
• Paid Time Off (PTO).
• Paid Holidays.
• Short-Term Disability.
• Long -Term Disability.
• Life Insurance.