Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a General Labor / Manual Machine Operator at our Brookings, South Dakota location.
2nd shift available!
Job Summary: Precision metal fabricator and machining manufacturer seeking motivated and team-minded general laborers to perform secondary operations on a variety of machined & stamped components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform duties such as tapping, countersinking & deburring.
• Operate manual drill presses, milling machines & deburring equipment.
• Load/Unload vibratory deburring equipment.
• Load/Unload parts on conveyor belts.
• Wash & Inspect parts for cleanliness.
• Stack, count and move parts within the facility utilizing manual and battery powered pallet jacks.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
• Strong attention to detail and workmanship
• Good hand dexterity
• Understands the basics of hand inspection tools (i.e., calipers, micrometers, dial indicators)
• Ability to read and understand blueprints
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving ability in a machine shop environment.
• Good judgement and decision-making skills.
• Good attendance and punctuality and willingness to work overtime as needed.
• Able to work independently, with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team.
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
• 401(k) with company matching.
• Paid Time Off (PTO).
• Paid Holidays.
• Short-Term Disability.
• Long -Term Disability.
• Life Insurance.