|St Paul, MN|
Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a General Laborer/Shear at our Brookings, SD location.
general supervision on a wide range of assignments that require a substantial
knowledge of the discipline or function. Follows established procedures,
processes, or policies and is expected to use judgment in resolving issues or
recommending solutions. Has a thorough knowledge of the basic principles,
practices, and processes in the applicable discipline and has a working
knowledge of related fields.
The person assuming the responsibilities of this position must possess the qualities which will enable him/her to safely and in a timely fashion perform all of duties listed below.
· Coordinates, routes ad handles material.
· Picks up and delivers material within the facility.
· Maintains records on material flow.
· Monitors flow of materials and parts between departments.
· Expedites parts to remedy shortage problems.
· Deliver packages to corresponding areas that have been received by shipping.
· Unloads inbound raw material deliveries.
· Pick up purchase orders from surrounding vendors.
· Disposition and weigh scrap generated from plant.
· Moves parts from press to departments.
· Moves material from shear to turret.
· Maintain consumables for the shop.
· PORV all inbound deliveries and shipments.
· 2 years of experience at a site/plant in production or assembly.
· 2-year degree from a trade or technical college a plus.