Packaging - 1st Shift - Saint Paul Park, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Packaging Associate at our Saint Paul Park, Minnesota location.
~*~ $200.00 SIGN-ON BONUS ~*~
Shift: 1st Shift / 6AM until production is complete (usually 8 hours) / Sat & Sun off.
Pay: $11.50 per hour
Job Summary: Packaging Associates will assist with the baking and assembly of fresh baked goods in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Feed finished product onto the line to be packaged, inspect for quality, and discard any unusable product in the appropriate location.
· Catch product and place it in the respective container according to weight or serving size.
· Run product through metal detector if needed and document metal detection accurately.
· Seal and label products as required.
· Place finished and packaged product in boxes or on pallets for distribution.
· Maintain freezer inventory.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, and background check.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Able to read and write in English
- Understand food safety policies and rules
- Continuously able to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work in a physically demanding position
- Able to adapt to new areas
- Learn quickly and follow instruction well
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $250 Referral Bonus!