Brake Press Op. - MN - St Paul, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Group is
currently hiring for a Press Brake Operator at our Saint Paul,
Shift Monday-Thursday from 3:30pm to 2:00am OR weekends
Friday-Sunday 5:00am to 5:30pm. Work for 36 hours and paid for 40 hours!
Pay: $17.00 - $23.00
have the latest technology in press bakes in the Amada® HDS press brakes, along
with CNC controlled & programmable Cincinnati press brakes and Salvagnini
Panel Bender. The nature of the work is a mix of small to medium quantity runs
with frequent set-ups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up and run forming
operations with tolerances of +/- .010” to +/- .030” on .036 gauge to
.187-gauge sheet metal.
- Set-up and run of Cincinnati
CNC Controlled and Amada® HDS sheet metal press brakes
- Inspect work, making necessary
notations on work routers.
- Reviews job/production orders
and interprets accompanying prints and drawings to determine job
requirements, check for accuracy of information, and identify any
discrepancies or special needs.
- Ensures that all work is done
in accordance with and adheres to Company ISO and Quality standards.
- Prepares and cleans product
surfaces, as necessary, for desired operation.
- Communication with each
operator at your shift change (let them know what’s going on or coming
- Trouble shoot production
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understands and promotes
company’s mission, values and quality policy.
- Exhibits the personal
characteristics we value of good attitude, intelligence, integrity and
- General working knowledge of
- Ability to read and understand
job specifications, shop drawings and blueprints.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Experience inspecting your own
parts using various dimensional tools such as calipers, micrometers and
- Good judgement, decision making
and communications skills.
- Good attendance and punctuality
and willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work wells with
others in a manufacturing/fabrication environment.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8-12
- Reliable transportation.
- 3 + years of Laser experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or
- Completion of an apprenticeship
program, technical or trade school training program a plus