QA Engineer - MN [Archived] - St Paul, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Quality Assurance Engineer at our Saint Paul, Minnesota location.
Shift:1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift available.
Job Summary:We are searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer. The ideal candidate will beresponsible for maintaining oversight of manufacturing processes for qualitycompliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare quality plans for new parts and processes and complete part process qualifications following PPAP formats.
- Conduct and support investigations of manufacturing nonconformities and recommend, develop, and implement effective corrective actions.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to all functional areas regarding quality system requirements and procedures.
- Verify that established quality and production processes are being followed to provide defect free components and help administer corrective action when it is found that the processes are not being followed.
- Performs quality engineering reviews for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals, contract review, and company quality records.
- Applies statistical methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes and solve problems.
- Maintains a working knowledge of industry quality codes and standards.
- Assist with administration of the calibration system. Making certain that all tools used by Quality Tool are calibrated.
- Facilitate and participate in activities and projects that ensure product quality and reliability, conformance to engineering specifications, satisfaction of customer requirements and compliance with applicable regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment working with fabricated metal products.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Understands and follows ISO 9001 Quality Systems guidelines.
- Diverse knowledge of inspection control methods, techniques and documentation.
- Strong customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Ability to maintain required work records and Quality System Documentation.
- Experience in analysis in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet use. MS Access desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in verbal and written form with employees, management, customers and external contacts to the organization.
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $250 Referral Bonus!