|Cuyahoga Falls, OH|
Responsible for the movement and accounting of materials along with completing the paperwork associated with the materials. Work together with other team members to exceed our customers’ requirements and expectations.
· Safely, accurately and efficiently perform all work as directed.
· Operate powered industrial equipment, including pallet jack (manual or electric), forklift and/or turret truck.
· Utilize a Warehouse Management System (WMS) and follow all established SOPs to ensure accurate inventory and FIFO.
· Physically pick items from designated bins, verifying quantities, product codes and lot numbers according to the Pick List and build a shippable pallet. Update WMS and paperwork as needed.
· Load/unload trucks and containers by hand or with equipment. Move material within the warehouse to backstock locations, picking bins or staging areas.
· Participate in periodic inventory cycle counts.
· Maintain the work area in a safe, clean and orderly fashion.
· Adhere to all internal policies.
· Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as pick lists, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Must be able to perform basic math functions (add, subtract, multiple, divide).
· Must possess basic computer skills.
· Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
· This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.