Materials Coordinator [Archived] - Centennial, CO
Go back to the job list
Assist machinists by performing duties such as supplying or holding materials or tools, maintaining machinery and/or cleaning work area and equipment.
- Operate machinery used in the production process or assist machine operators.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products and packed items either manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Running, maneuvering, navigating or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment such as forklifts or passenger vehicles. Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
- High School Graduate or GED
- 1-3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.