|Cottage Grove, MN|
Corporate Management Group is currently hiring for a General Warehouse/Forklift Operator at our Cottage Grove, Minnesota location.
Shift:2nd shift / 4pm – 12:30am / Monday - Friday
Pay: $17.50 Per Hour
The Commodities Team Member plays a crucial role in supporting our purpose of delivering an exception customer experience by responding to customer orders efficiently and accurately. The Commodities Team Member works in a team environment to ensure the delivery of customer orders. To fill orders, this person will use a forklift or manually lift pipe from warehouse shelves or cuts wire to customer specifications, picks conduit, receives commodity items, and unloads trucks. This individual prepares the product for delivery to customers and/or other branch locations by palletizing, banding and labeling the product and works in conjunction with the Commodities Team Lead and other team members to ensure all customer orders are completed in an efficient manner while maintaining high levels of accuracy and safety. This individual promotes our culture, our 5 P’s and our purpose to deliver an exceptional customer experience by transforming what a distributor can do.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Pick and prepare customer pipe and wire in an efficient and accurate manner
· Accurately maintain commodities inventory and equipment
· Adhere to all company safety policies and initiatives
· Assist in maintaining distribution center cleanliness and order
· Cross-train in other departments as needed
· Support team members by participating in team lifts
· Participate in commodities team process improvements
· Provide coverage in areas of the distribution center in which staffing is low and work level is high
· Performs other duties as assigned
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Safety Protocol
· Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
· Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
· Support safety policies and programs.
· This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
High School Diploma or GED required
· Previous distribution experience preferred
· Demonstrated computer skills required
· Ability to lift 70 lbs. on a consistent basis; lift up to 100 lbs. occasionally
· Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
· Knowledge of handheld RF scanner is a plus
· Powered lift equipment (forklift, reach truck, order picker, pallet jack etc.) experience preferred
· Comfortable working at heights
· Knowledge of Eclipse preferred
· Ability to work an extended shift to complete work tasks as needed
· Long Term Employment
· Medical & Dental Benefits
· Overtime - Depending on production needs
· Weekly Pay
· Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
· $250 Referral Bonus!