Assembly - 1st Shift - Plymouth, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for an Assembly position at our Plymouth, Minnesota location.
Shift:1st Shift / Monday – Friday / Monday – Thursday, 6:30am – 3:30pm& Friday, 6:30am – 12:30pm
Pay: $15.00 perhour
Job Summary:In this position the Assembler will be building cabinets while operating a rivetgun. Will mainly work with various metals; aluminum, stainless steel, coldrolled, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate a variety of equipment using a rivet gun, hardware press, and other support equipment.
- Follow instructions noted on the job routing or print.
- Document as required.
- Perform inspection using precision measuring and gauging equipment.
- Complete Quality Inspection documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 6 months of experience
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: email@example.com
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint PaulPark MN 55071
· Online: https://www.corpmgmtgroup.com/jobopenings/