|Cottage Grove, MN|
CorporateManagement Group is currently hiring for a General Warehouse/Forklift Operatorat our Cottage Grove, Minnesota location.
Shift:2ndshift / 4pm – 12:30am / Monday - Friday
Pay: $18.50Per Hour
The Commodities Team Member plays a crucial role in supporting ourpurpose of delivering an exception customer experience by responding tocustomer orders efficiently and accurately. The Commodities Team Member worksin a team environment to ensure the delivery of customer orders. Tofill orders, this person will use a forklift or manually lift pipe fromwarehouse shelves or cuts wire to customer specifications, picks conduit,receives commodity items, and unloads trucks. This individualprepares the product for delivery to customers and/or other branch locations bypalletizing, banding and labeling the product and works in conjunction with theCommodities Team Lead and other team members to ensure all customer orders arecompleted in an efficient manner while maintaining high levels of accuracy andsafety. This individual promotes our culture, our 5 P’s and our purpose todeliver an exceptional customer experience by transforming what a distributorcan do.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Pick and preparecustomer pipe and wire in an efficient and accurate manner
· Accurately maintaincommodities inventory and equipment
· Adhere to all companysafety policies and initiatives
· Assist in maintainingdistribution center cleanliness and order
· Cross-train in otherdepartments as needed
· Support team members byparticipating in team lifts
· Participate incommodities team process improvements
· Provide coverage inareas of the distribution center in which staffing is low and work level ishigh
· Performs other duties asassigned
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be willing toundergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Safety Protocol
· Stop any observed unsafeacts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
· Correct or report anyobserved safety hazards.
· Support safety policiesand programs.
· This list of duties andresponsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include otherduties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time totime.
High School Diploma or GED required
· Previous distributionexperience preferred
· Demonstrated computerskills required
· Ability to lift 70 lbs.on a consistent basis; lift up to 100 lbs. occasionally
· Ability to stand andwalk for long periods of time
· Knowledge of handheld RFscanner is a plus
· Powered lift equipment(forklift, reach truck, order picker, pallet jack etc.) experience preferred
· Comfortable working atheights
· Knowledge of Eclipsepreferred
· Ability to work anextended shift to complete work tasks as needed
· Long Term Employment
· Medical & DentalBenefits
· Overtime - Depending onproduction needs
· Weekly Pay
· Direct Deposit or MoneyNetwork Card
· $250 Referral Bonus!