Department: Customer Service
Hours: TBD 30-40 a week & potential schedule will be as followed:
Temporary Customer Service Representative
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Customer Service position. Ability to multi-task in busy, deadline oriented office environment within a 12person team as well as staying on task independently. Stay organized and on task with information coming in a number of ways. Microsoft Office experience; Outlook at an advanced level. Spreadsheet, word processing, Windows and Sage X3 or other CRM/ERP system proficiency required.
● Prompt completion of shipping orders by daily deadline; accurate communication to the Shipping Department for order fulfillment.
● Heavy order entry that requires very high attention to detail.
● Accurate and efficient handling of electronic orders and phone orders.
● Contact customers via email and outbound calls in a professional and timely manner.
● Educate and provide the latest information to customers on all company products. Exhibits flexibility, patience, teamwork, motivation and an upbeat attitude toward all customers and changes in the day-to-day operation of the business.
● Act as the customers advocate by providing exceptional service with every encounter.
● Open Schedule flexibility to cover vacations and holidays as requested.