Corporate Management Group is currently hiring for a Sorter at our Bloomington, MN.
Shift: 6:30am-3:30pm Mon-Thurs,
Pay: $14 per hour
Job Summary: Remove metal parts from metal skeleton. Accurately count parts and check for quality.
Essential Duties &Responsibilities:
· Remove metal parts from metal skeleton
· Count parts that have been pulled
· Identify the quality level of parts that are being pulled
· Attention to detail
· Remove laser dross by manually scraping, sanding or grinding
· Meets department standards for quality and accuracy
· Lift up to 50 lbs.
· Operate a forklift
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures
· Correct or report any observed safety hazards
· Support safety policies and programs.
· This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Metal experience in a manufacturing environment desired.
· The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Noise
level in the work environment is moderate to high.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects or tools, and reach with hands and arms.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!