CNC Mill Setup - 1st Shift - Delano, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a CNC Mill Set-Up at our Delano, Minnesota location.
Shift:1st shift / 6am – 4:30pm / Monday – Thursday / Overtime 6am – 12pmon Friday’s
Pay: $24.00 -$26.00 per hour
Job Summary:The CNC Machinist is responsible for setting-up, programming, edit and runningcomputer numeric controlled production equipment to produce precision machinedcomponents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Machines high tolerance metal parts by programming, editing and operating CNC Milling equipment from customer stated requirements (drawing, specifications, work orders, etc.).
- Creates set-up sheets and tool lists and ensures the continued accuracy of these documents for future runs of the same components/parts.
- Uses knowledge of machine tools, holders and fixtures etc. required to set up and run the equipment efficiently and within run times and cost parameters.
- Verifies machine settings by measuring positions, first-run parts, and sample work pieces adhering to international standards.
- Inspects and measures machined parts to ensure print specifications are met.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance on manufacturing CNC equipment. Assist as needed in maintaining up-to-date maintenance and calibration schedules.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality inspection sheets as required.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Supports and participates in all ISO, Lean Manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in a CNC Machining manufacturing/industrial environment.
· Experience and understanding of machine programming codes. Experienced working with and programming.
· Specific experience with setting-up and operating Fadal; HAAS CN.C equipment (or equivalent) a plus.
· Experience with variety of CNC and traditional manual machining machines (lathe, drill, mill, press, etc.) a plus.
· Blueprint reading/ first piece inspection knowledge. Knowledge of Gibbs, AutoCad, SolidWorks a plus.
· Quality focus with drive to ensure that every part produced is a good part. Familiar with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
· Skilled in the use of a variety of inspection gages as well as hand and portable tools used in a machine shop.
· Detail oriented with strong record keeping and organizational skills.
· Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors, such as speed, feed, etc.
· Observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of tolerance conditions and adjusts machine controls; or control media as required.
· Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!