Warehouse Associate - 1st - Burnsville, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Warehouse Associate at our Burnsville, Minnesota location.
Shift:1st shift / Monday – Friday / 7:30am – 4:00pm
Pay: $15.00 perhour
Job Summary:The Warehouse Associate position an entry levelwarehouse position, performing general assembly of product, picking, baggingand packing orders, and standard order shipping. In execution of thesefunctions, the Associate will use basic computer skills. The Associate willmaintain flexibility to support across the warehouse operations as businessneeds require. The Associate is accountable for meeting department performancemetrics and actively contributing to the department's continuous improvementefforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Inspect, count, andassemble product into appropriate packaging as directed.
Pick, Bag, Pack
- Accurately pick all components necessary to complete customer orders for kitting and packing.
- Package customer orders for shipment as directed.
- Ship packages using the UPS, Fed Ex and USPS shipping systems.
- Support all warehouse functions as directed.
- Specialize as assigned in the above areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· High school diploma or equivalent
- Distribution/warehouse experience preferred.
- Basic computer experience preferred.
- Must be able to operate and communicate effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Requires excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform repetitive functions.
- Requires flexibility in work schedule, including working overtime as business volume and departmental needs require.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly and up to 70 pounds occasionally.
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!