|Cottage Grove, MN|
Corporate Management Group is currently hiring for a Distribution Center Team Member at our Cottage Grove, Minnesota location.
Shift:1st shift / 6am – 2:30pm / Monday - Friday
Pay: $14.50 per hour
Job Summary: The Distribution Center Team Member plays a crucial role in supporting our purpose to create an exceptional customer experience by performing the receiving, picking and shipping functions in the distribution center. Under the direction of their supervisor or team lead they work closely with other distribution team members to process all product as efficiently as possible, with safety as their priority, while maintaining high levels of accuracy. This individual promotes our culture and our 5 P’s while striving to offer excellent customer service both internally and externally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Adhere to all company safety policies and initiatives
· Conducting stock transaction with an RF gun or scanner in an efficient and accurate manner whilst using powered lift equipment where necessary
· Bringing inventory inaccuracies and anomalies to the attention of leadership
· Assist in maintaining distribution center cleanliness and order
· Cross-train in other departments of the distribution center
· Support team members by participating in team lifts
· Participate in distribution center process improvements
· Be flexible and provide coverage in areas of the distribution center in which staffing is low and work level is high
· Flexibility to work overtime when necessary to meet our customers’ needs and shipping deadlines
· Performs other duties as assigned
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Safety Protocol
· Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
· Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
· Support safety policies and programs.
· This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Experience Required:
· Previous distribution experience preferred
· Demonstrated computer skills required
· Ability to lift 70 lbs. on a consistent basis; lift up to 100 lbs. occasionally
· Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
· Knowledge of handheld RF scanner is a plus
· Powered lift equipment (forklift, reach truck, order picker, pallet jack etc.) experience preferred
· Comfortable working at heights
· Knowledge of Eclipse preferred
· Ability to work an extended shift to complete work tasks as needed
· Long Term Employment
· Medical & Dental Benefits
· Overtime - Depending on production needs
· Weekly Pay
· Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
· $250 Referral Bonus!