Laser Operator - Arvada, CO
Go back to the job list
Fast paced and growing contract Sheet Metal Fabricator and Manufacture looking to expand Fabrication Department. The Laser Operator will operate and repair a variety of machines and mechanical instruments.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in running AMADA lasers or TUBE lasers a huge plus!