Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a CNC Swiss Machinist at our Brookings, South Dakota location.
Shift:1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available!
Pay: $18.00 –$22.00 per hour
Job Summary:Manufacturer is seeking reliable, motivated and team-minded SwissMachinists to set-up, operate, maintain and troubleshoot CNC Swiss StyleTurning Centers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Exhibits the personalcharacteristics we value of good attitude, intelligence, integrity andhumility.
· Set up and operate machine tools,and fit and assemble parts to fabricate tools, mechanism, and machines forexperimental purposes.
· Reads and understands blueprints,job routings, tooling instructions, and standard charts for such specificationsas dimensions, tolerances, and tooling instructions such cutting speeds, feedrates, and cutting tools to be used.
· Inspect parts to print includingboth dimensional and visual requirements.
· Positions and secures tools in toolholders on tool gangs.
· Recognize, understand and properlyadjust dull or chipped tooling.
· Must be able to run more than onemachine where cycle time permits.
· Complete all required documentationfor the job including part measurements and shop floor paperwork.
· Ensures that all work is done inaccordance with and adheres to Company ISO and Quality standards.
· Train and mentor less experiencedmachinists, especially on machine setup.
· Takes on the responsibility asbackup lead as necessary.
· Other duties as assigned such asfloating to other departments like turning or milling as needed.
Other Duties and Responsibilities: