|Big Lake, MN|
Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Cabinet Maker at our Big Lake, MN. Location.
Shift: 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday
Pay: $20-$23 per hour
An established and growing commercial millwork shop whose highest priority is quality and client satisfaction is seeking an experienced, well qualified lead cabinet maker/fabricator/carpenter. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in the field, or a solid interest in this field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Creating high end millwork and casework with materials such as wood, veneered products, solid surface, laminates, etc.
Reading and interpreting architectural and shop drawings
Operating of machines (CNC, edge bander, table saws, shapers, misc. sanders and other power tools)
Physical Requirements and Environment: Must be able to lift to 50 pounds and work with varying weights of wood. Must be able to twist, bend, and squat. Need manual dexterity and visual acuity. Working in a manufacturing environment, will be exposed to noise and dust. Must follow company safety rules and wear safety attire and work clothes.
· Have experience in commercial cabinet and/or woodworking experience
· Solid Surface (Corian, etc.) experience preferred
· Be proficient in use of hand and power tools necessary to cut/make the product
· Can work well with and manage others in a team environment
· Can work under time constraints effectively
· Be detail oriented and able to produce exceptional work
· Knowledge of custom commercial-grade cabinetry and fixtures
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint Paul Park MN 55071