Shop Hand - Frederick, CO
Go back to the job list
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Shop Hand position with a local metal fabrication company.
This position would consist of driving local routes and working throughout the production facility when routes are completed. We are looking for a team-player! If you're interested in the metal fabrication industry, this would be a great way to get your foot in the door!
• Process for finishing machine parts and polishing
• Use had tools
• Provide technical assistance, guidance, and instruction to new employees
• Test operation of tools to ensure proper function and performance
• Assemble parts to spec
• Must have sufficient experience with tools to operate in a safe and efficient manner.
• Preferably candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of experience but can be an entry level position.
• Must have good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must be very detailed oriented with good personal organizational skills.
• Should be able to train others in the process of finishing.
• Must have good manual dexterity and be able to lift 60lbs.