This position is responsible for all plant and equipment maintenance. Reports to Production Manager. Works directly with Production to facilitate maintenance needs in a timely fashion. Thorough knowledge of electronics, hardware, and software. Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, automation, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions. Responsible for completion of PM logs per ISO policies.
Education/Experience: High school diploma, vocational school, and certifications 4 years’ experience in manufacturing field or equivalent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Clean and lubricate molding machines and related equipment.
2. Diagnose and perform repairs to electrical systems, plumbing, machinery, water system, forklift and building.
3. Responsible for all external maintenance.
4. Select and schedule vendors to make major repairs on equipment, plant, and grounds maintenance.
5. Ensure all repairs are properly documented.
6. Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
7. Knowledge of safe work practices and general mechanical and electrical processes as well as basic math skills.
8. Knowledge of injection molding machine, ultrasonic and CNC equipment required
9. Ability to read and understand prints, installation and maintenance manuals, and training materials
10. Provide mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
11. Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
12. Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
13. Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
14. Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.