Receptionist - Fort Collins, CO
Go back to the job list
This position is the “face of the company”; they are the first person our customers and other business professionals will see and speak to. A professional appearance and behavior is required for this position. They are responsible for the courteous and efficient management of visitors, customers, telephone calls and messages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive all telephone calls and directs and/or records and relays messages.
- Greet all visitors, notifying the staff person being visited to assure the shortest wait time possible.
- Receive and distributes incoming faxes and emails in a timely manner to the correct recipient.
- Update mail/phone directories.
- Assist with clerical tasks such as typing, filing, proofreading and data entry (orders & credits).
- Ensure that common area supply cabinets are equipped with office supplies as needed.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- One year related experience and/or training
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to perform tasks without direct supervision.
- Excellent PC/system skills.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.