|Cottage Grove, MN|
Essential Job Functions:
The team member in this position accurately maintains daily, weekly and monthly inventory levels while maintaining proper inventory rotation and storage.
Responsible for verifying true time inventory transaction records in the company’s ERP system.
Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of all inventories by performing audits.
Compiles records, quantities, and validate inventories against physical counts to investigate and adjust errors in count and reports reasons for discrepancies.
Organizes warehouse for efficient storage and material distribution to welders per work flow instructions.
Order selection as required.
Essential Job Requirements:
· Basic to intermediate computer skills including Outlook, Excel and Word.
· Reasoning abilities: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to communicate and work well with people of all levels.
· Ability to work well under pressure in fast paced environment.
Education: High School Diploma or GED is preferred
Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience in an inventory type atmosphere.
Preferred Skills: Strong troubleshooting skills, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Physical Requirements: Must possess the ability to lift at least 50 pounds.