|Fort Collins, CO|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
TEMPORARY JOB 6-12 weeks
• Validate proper approval level according to corporate approval matrix.
• Process cash receipts to create payment journal, daily deposits, and adjustments.
• Process new customer account setup in system.
• Process AR adjustments while ensuring approval matrix is followed.
• Perform deduction workflow process as needed to clear deductions made by customers.
• Perform approval process for release of customer orders on the authorization hold report in a timely manner while ensuring orders are shipped without delay and payments will be received on time.
• Maintain Petty Cash box and corresponding monthly journal entry.
• Process Free Text Invoices for Misc. invoicing.
• Responsible for Main Tasks and backup tasks assigned on Essentials Duties List.
• Scan and index AR Adjustments, AR New Customer Applications, AP invoice documents and Pack slips, Tax Certs, Bill of Ladings into imaging system to ensure smooth processing and for future reference and research.
• Respond to requests as assigned accurately, courteously, and timely to facilitate the financial needs of Company and information requests of team members.
• Work across functional boundaries to meet internal and external customer requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED equivalent; or two years’ Accounting experience and/or training. Completion of some college coursework or Degree preferred and a general knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent PC/system skills.
• Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
• Detail oriented, strong sense of initiative and self-motivated.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Work independently, possess excellent analytical skills and enjoy detail-oriented work.
• Take ownership and see work projects through to completion.
• Experience in downloading and uploading files.