Temp Inventory-Rocky Mountain - Rocky Mountain, NC
Go back to the job list
3 Month Assignment with possibility to go permanent
- Receive material and checking against packing slip for accuracy
- Enter receiving and inventory information into the system.
- Put material away after receipt.
- Issue returns for unused material per guidelines
- Return material to vendor or shipping parts out for repair.
- Performing cycle counts and reporting stock balance discrepancies.
- Take inventory to identify reorder needs for supervisor approval.
- Issue materials to client as required.
- Locate stock and delivers items to their destination outside of storeroom upon request.
- Maintain close communication with supervisor regarding all customer issues and concerns.
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Clean and organizes storeroom as directed, including sweeping, scraping, etc.
- Special projects assignments
- Ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in part identification.
- 1-2 years professional work experience
- PC Based Windows Operating System computer experience and ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in the use of computer system.
- Strong people and customer service skills.