You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Registered Dietitian.
You’re great at what you do and you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible. We are building a Clinic to Community model of service that requires a high level of talent and unparalleled passion and dedication, we want YOU to be a part of this mission.
Brand new center for Health Performance, a medical wellness center located on the campus of the Academia of Sanchez-Casal. This facility is home to a world-class tennis complex, owned and operated by Olymipic medalist and World Champion Emilio Sanchez Vicario.
As a RDN, you need to know how to:
• Assess nutritional needs of patients
• Develop, implement and document patient care plans
• Evaluate and monitor patients’ nutritional status
• Demonstrate age-related care skills defined by unit population
• Promote better nutrition and provide nutrition counseling to patients and their families
• DSMES Program Coordinator; working with Nutrition Services Director for ongoing review of educational materials, implementation, marketing activities to maximize referrals, training and managing instructors, assessments using AADE7 framework, developing individual plans and collaborating with staff to provide complete diabetes care and support.
Your experience. We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
• Bachelor’s degree at school accredited by ACEND
• Complete 6 to 12 months of work in an ACEND-accredited practice program
• Registration with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, as well as Florida Chapter
• Current RD license, in good standing with license board
•Minimum of 1 year RD experience working with special populations
• Academic prep and/or experience in DSMES or other community health program management.
• American Red Cross CPR-PR/AED?First Aid certifications or equivalent
• American Red Cross Blood Borne Pathogens Training or equivalent
Your next move. Now that you know more about being a Registered Dietitian on our team we hope you’ll join us!