1. Stocks shipping flow racks with finished product according to FIFO procedures.
2. Prepares orders for shipment, according to sales orders.
3. Records shipping documentation.
4. Performs special projects as needed.
5. Coordinates with Customer Service for exception and emergency orders.
6. Communicate with Team Leader inventory shortages and delays.
7. Fills in for Manifest Clerk as needed.
8. Participates in inventory counting and cycle counts as needed.
9. Follows company standards to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory rules & standards including GMP, Quality and Organic Standards, OSHA, and FDA.
10. Keeps equipment and work area clean at all times.
11. Performs all related duties as required. Will have training and be compliant in the company’s SQF, GMP, HACCP, FDA, OSHA policies and procedures as well as any local/state/federal requirements.
• Fluent in English – Team Leader does not have the ability to speak Spanish
• Experience in handling inventory preferred
• Ability to use a forklift and/or reach truck
• Ability to organize and troubleshoot issues
• Ability to do simple math
• Ability to learn general and basic knowledge of products
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
• Ability to follow precise instructions
• Ability to focus while performing repetitive tasks
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Needs to where clean, sleeved shirts.
• Needs to wear ankle length jeans/pants (NO rips or tears)
• Punctual & reliable