Denver based Precision Sheet Metal Manufacture has an immediate opening for a Production Supervisor
● Utilizing your skills as a leader and motivator will be necessary in an ongoing effort for continued production and quality.
● You must be self-motivated and able to work at achieving present and future goals.
● This position has a large amount of responsibility built into the daily tasks and operations.
● Must have extensive experience in manufacturing, sheet metal or machining is preferred.
● Ability to problem solve and think outside of the box.
● Mechanical experience to assist with equipment maintenance and failures.
● Experience with ERP systems, Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel, and other computer functions.
● Understand the effectiveness of efficiencies and quoted times.
● Be detail oriented, responsible, dependable and willing to work extra hours when needed/requested.
● Good personal skills to interact with customers.
● This person will lead a crew of 10-12.
● High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
We are an equal opportunity employer with benefits after probationary period.
● Competitive pay based on experience
● Health Insurance
● Dental Insurance
● Personal Days
● Paid Holidays