This position will be a 3 Month Assignment
The Inventory Specialist/Media Blaster will report directly to the Inventory/Shipping Supervisor and work to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include, but not limited to:
Responsible for verifying true time inventory transaction records in the company’s ERP system.
Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of all inventories by performing audits.
Compiles records, quantities, and validate inventories against physical counts to investigate and adjust errors in count and reports reasons for discrepancies.
Organizes warehouse for efficient storage and material distribution to welders per workflow instructions.
Pull parts for welders, if inventory is missing or low, work with Scheduling and Purchasing.
Use blasting machine to blast parts
Essential Job Requirements:
· Basic to intermediate computer skills including Outlook, Excel and Word.
· Reasoning abilities: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to communicate and work well with people of all levels.
· Ability to work well under pressure in fast paced environment.
Job Qualifications, Must Have Skills and Education Required:
High School Diploma or GED is preferred
Command of MS Office Suite