Drill Press Operator - Arvada, CO
Go back to the job list
- Operates previously set up drilling machines, such as single- or multiple-spindle drill presses to drill, ream, countersink, spot face, or tap holes in metal or nonmetal workpieces according to specifications
- Moves machine controls to feed tools into workpiece, and engages automatic feed.
- Observes machine operation, and verifies conformance of drilled workpiece to specifications, using fixed gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
- Changes worn cutting tools, using wrenches.
- Moves controls to adjust cutting speeds, feed rates, and depth of cut
- May sharpen cutting tools, using bench grinder.
- May perform minor assembly, such as fastening parts with nuts, bolts, and screws, using power tools and handtools.
We transitioned from six temporary employment agencies to one professional employment group, that being CMG. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to expedite the transition quite rapidly,...
read more ...and CMG rose the occasion by moving our turnover date ahead by 2 weeks. They were true heroes in our eyes.
Through today, I can say that we haven’t had any negative issues with CMG. We have saved a substantial amount of money by converting to them.
I highly recommend CMG for an employment solution to any company looking to outsource their employment needs. read less
View All Testimonials