SELECT settings.setting AS setting, settings.value AS value, settings.site_id AS siteID FROM settings WHERE settings.site_id = 1 AND settings.settings_type = 4
|Sauk Rapids, MN|
Summary: To package ground beef patties according to company specifications.
Job Functions: Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or an essential function of the position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
2. Make boxes and insert liners before shift begins and during shift as needed. Change boxes on production lines when changing product runs.
3. Clean up patties from floor before breaks and at end of shift.
4. Assist with general clean up at end of shift as directed.
5. Complete other rework as needed.
6. Do daily stretches at the beginning of every shift.
7. Maintains cleanliness of work area.
8. Follows all appropriate safety rules and regulations, conduct rules, HACCP, GMP, Quality Standards and other regulations.
9. Convey hazards related with equipment to staff working near and with machines.
10. Comply with established safety and security standards by wearing appropriate personal protective equipment for tasks as directed.
11. Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
12. Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department or work crew.
13. May be selected to perform duties based upon production demands.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.