|Sauk Rapids, MN|
Summary: To operator a Dimension Machine according to company specifications. Run machine match the speed of the Flow Wrap Machine.
Job Functions: Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or an essential function of the position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Set up Dimension and/or Tobin prior to daily operation and be able to perform pre-operative sanitation checks.
2. Identify and gather all materials to be used according to set up sheets.
3. Assist during changeover.
4. Be able to operate Dimension & Tobin.
5. Assist with general clean up at end of shift as directed.
6. Complete other rework as needed.
7. Do daily stretches at the beginning of every shift.
8. Maintains cleanliness of work area.
9. Follows all appropriate safety rules and regulations, conduct rules, HACCP, GMP, Quality Standards and other regulations.
10. Convey hazards related with equipment to staff working near and with machines.
11. Take care of and properly maintain the equipment used in this job (as appropriate).
12. Comply with established safety and security standards by wearing appropriate personal protective equipment for tasks as directed.
13. Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
14. Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency.
15. May be selected to perform duties based upon production demands.
Supervisory Responsibilities: General supervision given to packout employees in the Dimension area.