SELECT settings.setting AS setting, settings.value AS value, settings.site_id AS siteID FROM settings WHERE settings.site_id = 1 AND settings.settings_type = 4
|Sauk Rapids, MN|
Summary: To operate grinders to grind raw beef into patties according to company specifications.
Job Functions: Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or an essential function of the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
2. Identify and scan all materials to be used for proper formulation. Then dump, scale, grind and blend according to company specifications. Be able to operate all grinding equipment. Assist with general clean up at end of shift as directed.
3. Keep accurate production and raw material sheets as needed.
4. Change barrels on the Sanova System.
5. Complete head checks per company requirements.
6. Maintains cleanliness of work area. Take out garbage at the end of the shift.
7. Follows all appropriate safety rules and regulations, conduct rules, HACCP, GMPs, Quality Standards and other regulations.
8. Convey hazards related with equipment to staff working near and with machines.
9. Comply with established safety and security standards by wearing appropriate personal protective equipment for tasks as directed.
10. Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
11. Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department or work crew.
12. May be selected to perform duties based upon production demands.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Physical Demands: Ability to lift/move 10-75 pounds continuously. Requires varying degrees of pushing, pulling (off 400 pound tubs), bending, and lifting to move boxes. Must be able to continuously perform simple repetitive and manipulative tasks. Able to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles such as walking and stooping, reaching, climbing. Able to stand for prolonged periods (8-hour shift).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
· Use hands to handle and feel; reach with hands and arms
· Climb or balance
· Stoop, kneel crouch, crawl
· Talk, hear and taste or smell
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
· Pays attention to detail to ensure proper quality
Work Environment: Standing on cement floor for the entire shift. Noise: Moderate – high. Temperature: 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit range.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.