Machine Operator-2nd shift - Loveland, CO
Go back to the job list
Description: Set up and run a wire re-spooling machine while performing quality control inspections to ensure product is in spec and has zero defects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate line at a high rate of production while ensuring that quality standards are maintained.
- Set up rewinding line.
- Complete in-process quality control procedures.
- Log production data into database.
- In addition, ensure the safety of all employees and improve something every day
The below requirements indicate knowledge, skill and/or ability to satisfactorily perform essential duties.
- Ability to perform basic math function (add, subtract, multiply and divide) on various units of measures.
- Ability to apply basic math functions to whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Ability to make appropriate decision in regard to machine set up and product quality.
- Minimal knowledge and skill of mechanical operations.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Required Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED.
Minimum of 1-2 years prior experience in a manufacturing or quality control occupation a plus.