SELECT settings.setting AS setting, settings.value AS value, settings.site_id AS siteID FROM settings WHERE settings.site_id = 1 AND settings.settings_type = 4
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for receiving, processing, and ensuring delivery of customer orders in their given geography in a timely manner. The person in this position will work closely with customers, Loveland Demand Planners, Loveland manufacturing facilities, third party product suppliers, and marketing group. The Customer Service Representative will also help supportManagers, and CPS management with product allocations, production updates, and order fulfillment questions.
· Receive, process, and track all orders through the order fulfillment process
· Work in conjunction with Logistics, Purchasing, Marketing, Registrations, and Manufacturing to meet or exceed customer expectations
· Work closely with 3rd party suppliers and production facilities to place and track purchase orders to ensure correct and timely delivery
· Proactively assist in resolving supply and demand issues between suppliers and internal/external customers
· Generate and analyze Open Order report to ensure accurate and timely customer order information
· Track and communicate shipping and receiving information to customers as requested
· Work with Product Managers and CPS Purchasing Managers to help manage customer allocations
· Work closely with accounting to issue customer credits and price corrections
· Coordinate with Registrations and Marketing to ensure products are registered in the state prior to shipments
Education and Experience:
· Associates Degree in Ag Business, Business, Logistics, or Supply Chain required, Bachelors degree preferred.
· Positive, sales focused attitude.
· Highly motivated, organized, self starter with good communication skills.
· Strong time management skills, have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Proper phone etiquette.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor while working under pressure.
· Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.