Mechanical Assembly - Fort Collins, CO
Go back to the job list
integration of large, custom robotic welding and cutting systems through runoff
and equipment teardown including mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, and
- Assemble and test robotic welding systems and cutting
systems on time and within budget
- Teardown equipment and package for shipping
- Perform field service and/or electrical sub-assembly
- Overtime is required on a consistent basis
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and
- Maintain and update customer project files.
- Experience in mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret electrical
and mechanical prints.
- Ability to use common hand tools and Digital Volt
- Ability to develop and document procedures.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure
- PC literate in MS Office applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are
- Other duties as assigned, including general labor.