SELECT settings.setting AS setting, settings.value AS value, settings.site_id AS siteID FROM settings WHERE settings.site_id = 1 AND settings.settings_type = 4
|Fort Collins, CO|
Position Summary: Ensures that inventories are secure, properly identified and readily accessible to authorized personnel. Maintains controls over various types of inventories (e.g., raw materials, subassemblies, finished goods). Conducts physical inventory counts and reconciles results with inventory records. Perform a variety of shipping and receiving tasks as necessary.
· Monitors and maintain current inventory levels
· Manages inventory arriving and departing the area
· performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports
· Ensures material inventory levels are sufficient to meet production schedules
· Quarterly cycle counts
· Create and maintain accurate written procedures for the primary Inventory control functions and processes
· Assists with shipping and receiving as necessary
· Assist with system-level loading and unloading as needed in order to meet customer delivery dates
· Assist with the relocation of systems and associated materials as needed in response to floor plan management
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
· Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
· Computer literacy required
· Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems and/or report information to appropriate personnel
· Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
· Ability to receive, track, stock and distribute materials, supplies, and equipment.
· Ability to operate forklift
· Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects
· Ability to package equipment and load into semi-trailers efficiently and safely.
· Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
· Team oriented
· Willing to work overtime on a consistent basis
· Ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Must be able to maintain accuracy and productivity related to assigned tasks.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Work environment: Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises. Work involves minimal exposure to physical risks, such as operating dangerous equipment or working with chemicals.