2nd Shift Shipping - Denver, CO
Go back to the job list
Seeking motivated individuals to work alongside other Team Members in a tightly knit team warehouse environment. Perform manual operations to assist in order processing and receiving of incoming raw materials.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Performing inventory counting, order pulling and staging, packing, and replenishment.
· Assist in the orderly and accessible storage of items in warehouse
· Examine and inspect incoming/outgoing product for defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
· Clean and maintain warehouse environment and work area in order to assure compliance with safety regulations.
· Perform other duties as assigned or required.
· Frequent lifting up to 50lbs.
Ability to spend 8-10 hours standing and walking
· Operation of material handling equipment (pallet jack and forklift)
· RF Scanner experience