Brake Press Operator - Berthoud, CO
Go back to the job list
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILTIES AND DUTIES
· Using inspection devices to inspect parts,according to print and product inspection plan
· Making small, mathematically calculated, anglecorrections
· Orienting the part correctly
· Performssetup on the Brake Press Machine in preparation to fabricate parts
· Operates Brake Press to fabricate Sheetmetal parts
· Loading tooling in the order identified in theCNC program
· Reading the print fully to understandtolerances, geometry, material thickness and special instructions
· Ability to read blueprints, and use measuringtools
· Basic geometry concepts able to calculatenegative and positive adjustments
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· High standard of attention to detail.
· Ability to manage time and prioritize work in aneffective manner.
· Prior press brakes, lathes, milling and punchpress experience is a plus!