General Assembler - Denver, CO
Go back to the job list
This position works on production line or in assembly stations to perform physical activities in a labor-intensive light manufacturing environment that require considerable, repetitive use of your fingers, hands, wrist, arms, feet, legs, muscles, joints, body. The majority of work time requires active motion/active range of motion activities such as standing, lifting, twisting, walking, bending, and handling/moving materials.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Observes good housekeeping practices.
- Proactively identify ways to eliminate waste from the process and improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Sheet metal fabrication operating machines, such as, press brakes, punch presses, deburr and lasers.
- Assembles subassemblies or complete units, position, align and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies or frames using hand and power tools.
- Positions, aligns and adjusts parts for proper fit/function to operational specifications.
- Prepares/connects cables, tubes and wiring, according to specification
- Locates, stacks/stores parts in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse, kanban, production work cells
- Lays out parts to prepare for assembly
- Must be 18 years or older
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to meet strict attendance requirements
- Ability to stand on feet for 7+ hours throughout the shift