Office Assistant - Denver, CO
Under the direction and supervision of the Executive Assistant, the General Office
Assistant performs a range of basic office support activities for Colorado Energy
Minerals. The General Office Assistant will complete routine clerical work as
Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures and type at
least 45 words per minute. Be able to work positively with staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. General filing of paperwork that will include creating and moving file
2. Scanning documents into the computer system.
3. Assistance with digital filing and organization.
4. May operate a personal computer to enter data, create and print labels or
other assigned tasks.
5. General office cleaning that will include basic cleaning, vacuuming,
emptying trash and recycling.
6. Carry out miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Go back to the job list