The Tax Preparer will work in a team environment and will be primarily responsible for preparing individual returns as well as assisting in providing tax compliance, reporting, and researching. This position after Tax Season will transition into more administration and liaison responsibilities.
Desired Skills/ Experience/Attributes
• 3-4 years of experience preparing tax returns for individuals, corporations, and/or partnerships.
• Proven experience in technical tax competencies
• Proven track record of solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of variables
• 3 years of experience providing research support or guidance on tax/financial issues for clients
• Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload at a high level of efficiency
• High proficiency with accounting and office software applications
The ideal candidate for this position:
• Has an unrivaled ability to work with peers, staff, and senior management collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
• Has strong verbal and written communication skills
• Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Is a detail-oriented individual contributor with the ability to “think outside the box”
• Possesses a high level of integrity and respects quality assurance requirements.
• Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues
• Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.